Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh no..what should i do?

Dear dairy...

                 oh no i just have another one and half day for my public speaking,but it just a trial for us...but how im going to present it??im going to lose my voice soon...hope it not going to happen..acctually im scare to join it but im intrested in that so i ask madam suzan...Lilhani was the one who introduce me to madam suzan the she say ask her neither she was intrested in this or not..then lil asked me..i say let me think first but she say u can do jasmine..just try it..im sure u can..then i asked my best friends,ummu,wani and wada then they support me...so i say okay la..i join it..but im not sure that im going to elect by the teachers coz im not too exellent in my english as dynaz,wada,ummu,lil,kakak aslah n abg danny..

No comments:

Post a Comment